Join a Multi-Billion Dollar leading heavy truck supplier as an EHS Lead for a local, mid-sized manufacturing site.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, this position is responsible for the supervision of environmental, health, safety, safety training, site security, water quality control regime, and metal working fluids program.
- Lead coordination activities to assure compliance with MIOSHA health and safety regulations
- Establish, coordinate and maintain plant safety processes
- ISO 14001 – Lead coordination activities to assure compliance and certification.
- Coordinate environmental compliance activities to assure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations
- Coordinate and prepare environmental reports required by federal, state, and local regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety, Business, Environmental Engineering or related (4) year technical
- 3 years of environmental, health, and safety experience in a manufacturing plant
- Certified Storm Water Operator
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.