endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Due to promotion Safety Manager needed in a fast paced, high volume automotive manufacturing plant. This role requires entrepreneurial aptitude owning all of safety within a 600-employee plant. (Reports to HR)
- Ensure the day to day compliance with laws and regulations pertaining to safety and environmental issues.
- Organize, Administer and continually improve the health, safety, and environmental (EHS) process.
- Ensure the compliance of the EHS processes via Internal Audits to gage efficiency and effectiveness.
- Serves as the company representative for EMS Audits,
- Acts as Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasures Plan (SPCC) Coordinator, and representative for OSHA and Fire Department audits.
- Develop Safety and Health objectives, set targets and monitor results for the organization.
- Report and maintain OSHA 300 Log.
- Develop Environmental objectives for the organization, set targets and monitor results.
- Identify Significant Aspects, Impacts and Risks
- Take measures to reduce the significant aspects, impacts and risks, including measures to reduce environmental footprint.
- Conduct training on EHS related documents and programs, as it pertains to the employee and their function.
- OSHA regulations
- OSHA 30 certification
- Knowledgeable of applicable environmental regulations & guidelines
- EHS Management Systems experience, preferred
- ISO 14001 Certified Internal Auditor
- CPR certified, preferred
- Knowledge of ISO14001 Environmental Systems
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.