endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
We are looking for a EHS Specialist responsible for meeting facility targets for safety by conducting effective problem solving and troubleshooting processes to develop corrective actions for our Client.
- Supports the H&S Manager in ensuring safety metrics and requirements for the facility are met as required, including required record keeping
- Champions initiatives that identify and communicate facility risk exposures, prioritize risk reduction needs and drive closure of recommendations to reduce the identified risks
- Responsible for developing and administering safety and health-related programs and conducting training for the facility
- Facilitates/oversees incident reporting, investigations, root cause analyses, and closure of corrective actions for HS related incidents; assists with case management
- Recommends improvements in processes, design, procedures, and operating equipment to minimize hazardous potential
- Establishes and implements plant-wide safety communications to ensure employees are aware of potential hazards and unsafe conditions
- Leads plant Safety Committee and participates in safety-related teams
- Leads plant behavior-based safety and near-miss/good catch programs
- Bachelor degree and 2+ years of experience in EHS
- Significant knowledge of safety regulatory standards
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated root-cause analysis skills
- Behavior-Based Safety knowledge
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.