endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located in Albion Indiana is looking for an EH&S Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with compliance with regulatory agencies (OSHA, EPA, DOT, Hazardous Waste)
- Assist implementation and administration of programs to maintain compliance
- Providing support for employee accident and injury investigations at site
- Help train employees with coordination for crane, elevated platform, forklift, lock-out/tag-out training in addition to other life safety critical training
- Supporting environmental health and safety issues at site
- Identifying weaknesses in current environmental health and safety program or employee awareness/knowledge
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to conduct statistical analyses, primarily utilizing Excel
- Conduct investigations and utilize judgment to determine root causes of accidents and identify safety and health hazards
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.