endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Develops, implements and manages programs meant to protect employee health and safety, or promote environmental compliance.
- Oversee development of policies and programs meant to mitigate organizational impact on the environment or protect employees from health and safety risks found in the organization
- Establish guidelines governing the collection and maintenance of employee training records, health/safety manuals or handbooks, incident/accident reports or other documentation
- Audit facilities or processes to identify weaknesses or risks and proactively develop and implement corrective actions; ensure appropriate investigation of and response to accidents or injuries
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state or local statues or regulations including OSHA
- Complete all necessary documents fully and accurately
- Adhere to 5S standards (e.g., maintain cleanliness of work area, etc.)
- Follow all Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field's policies, procedures and practices
- Perform complex tasks
- Lead and direct the work of other employees
- Has full authority for personnel decisions; may have some impact on departmental budgeting, strategic planning and procedural change
- Typically require a Bachelor's degree and 6 or more years of experience
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.