Viewing Job - EHS Manager [EB-5308664721]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
Join a small “hands on” plant within one of the largest automotive manufacturers across the globe & Headquartered right here in Michigan.Responsibilities
- Create environmentally compliant facilities and maintain a safe and healthful working environment
- Provide direction, guidance, and technical advice to the plant site in the area of EH&S to ensure employees are provided a safe working environment and ensure environmental requirements are in place to protect the environment. In doing so, collaborate with EHS Foam Manager.
- Maintain environmental permits up-to-date and maintain data, prepare and submit various environmental reports to the appropriate agencies including air emission reports, Risk Management Plan (RMP), SARA Tier II and Form R
- Maintain and complete inspections and updates for all environmental programs including: SPCC, storm water, air emissions, emergency response, and others as required at the
- Establish systems for incident/accident prevention and ensure a strong accident investigation/root cause analysis process to prevent a recurrence
- Maintain the OSHA 300 log and ensure injuries/illnesses are accurately logged in a timely manner
- Work with the plant ISO 14001 team and ensure plant remains ISO 14001 certified
- Create workers’ compensation user control reports on a periodic basis
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- 5 years of EHS experience within a manufacturing plant
- Strength within chemical and environmental compliance
- Understanding of Federal and State environmental laws and regulations and Federal OSHA standards. Awareness of workers’ compensation statute. Ability to work independently and meet deadlines