Join our Innovative Team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
About this position
We’re hiring an EHS Manager in Jackson, MS (open to relocation in the USA). In this role, you’ll create a safe work environment for the employees at the facility. Engage and participate in the work station and equipment layout and acquisition in order to reduce the risk of injuries and accidents. Monitor and ensure operations comply with execute local and federal regulations laws. Create and complete all reports necessary for regulatory, corporate and all governmental agencies. Investigate safety and environmental incidents. Train and coach employees in the execution for safe / environmental practices. Conduct audits of the operations, facilities and employee behavior to ensure compliance with company rules and regulatory requirements.
You’ll serve as an advisor and consult to the leadership for Environmental, Health and Safety subject (Subject Matter Expert) and committed to protecting the health and safety of each employee in the plant, environmental requirements and support to the plant to emergency situations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Workplace incidents prevention
- Create strategies to ensure the safety of employees in the plant.
- Emergency response plan creation
- Follow and create safety signals in plant
- Hazard chemicals management
- Spill response plan
- PPE communication, verification and management
- Ergonomics evaluation and improvement in processes
- Environmental requirements follow up
Need to Have’s (Basic Qualifications):
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 5 + years in an industrial / manufacturing environment. Illustrate accessioning responsibilities in Environmental, Safety and OSHA regulation requirements
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Fast response to critical situations
- Team player
- Communication skills
- Safety spirit
Traits we seek
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.