endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Join a “hands on” role within a 1,000-employee assembly plant. This role will offer an autonomous, entrepreneurial spirit with upper management appreciating EHS.
- Oversee the EH&S function.
- Develop and coordinate training to educate associates about safe work practices and hazards
- Conduct and document new associate safety training and orientation
- Investigate and reduce accidents and losses in compliance with occupational safety and health regulations
- Maintain thorough knowledge of federal and state OSHA regulations and safety codes and environmental quality regulations
- Create and maintain EH&S programs that are compliant with ISO14001 and ISO18001
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions
- Establish and enforce safe practices at all times by all associates; encourage associates and supervisors to report unsafe conditions; schedule or coordinate repairs, as needed
- Maintain and manage Department of Transportation (DOT) / CDL driver files, medical physical cards, and applicable training
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 4 years of plant EHS experience
- Trained in hazardous material accumulation, recycling, container management, and spill response; attend refresher course annually
- Bachelor's Degree