The Environmental, Health & Safety Manager will provide Health, Safety, and Environment leadership for this plant by developing programs that can be effectively implemented across multiple sites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership for all implementation, enforcement and continuous improvement of the company's environmental, health, safety policies and processes. Plan, direct, and implement new corporate policies, procedures, and standards at all sites.
- Develop and manage HSE programs so that employees are injury free and have a high degree of consciousness and ownership about safety and health issues.
- Develop and implement programs to achieve injury free work sites. Drive accountability among all function t o eliminate accidents and injuries.
- Identify, evaluate, prevent and control environmental, health and safety hazards at the site.
- Ensure compliance, conservation, and protection of the environment.
- Implement and maintain industrial hygiene programs and standards.
- Interface with regulatory agencies on HSE matters.
- Communicate HSE progress, status, and issues to the entire organization.
Click here to apply online
- BS or BA degree in safety engineering, environmental or industrial hygiene or comparable field; or the equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Five plus years of leading a manufacturing plant environmental and safety compliance programs, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of federal and local HSE regulations, including OSHA, EPA, and CDC.