Opening for an EHS Manager in the Santa Clarita area! Apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Fire Protection, Environmental Science or Engineering.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years of progressively increasing environmental, health and safety leadership.
- Professional certification (CSP, CIH, CFPS, and CHMM) preferred.
- Self-confident, creative, collaborative and a leader. Make a strong EHS presence.
- Must have built or implemented an EHS program for a larger site.
- Ability to build an EHS framework in a multisite environment.
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred.
- Be an advocate for EHS program implementation.
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of EHS risk assessment tools.
- Lead the creation of annual, environmental, health and safety targets.
- Identify action based EHS goals
- Lead deployment of employee-directed environmental, health and safety teams.
- Facilitate employee engagement in ownership of activities.
- Make a strong EHS presence, ability to build an EHS framework.
Santa Clarita, CA