Viewing Job - EH&S Manager - Environmental / Safety [EB-2110608411]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in the Fort Wayne Indiana area is looking for an EH&S Manager that will oversee the company’s safety, health, and environmental programs by promoting and maintaining a safe, accident free work environment and ensuring compliance with workplace security programs. Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Oversee all Safety Committees and conduct frequent audits of the workplace. Identify potential hazards and recommend corrective actions and ensure resolution of hazards. Ensure employees are aware of and using appropriate personal protective equipment. Prepare, monitor and distribute an Open Safety Items Log.
- Administer the company’s procedures related to safety and health, and environmental compliance (ISO 14001). Conduct training and retraining of the procedures in accordance with each procedure.
- Prepare safety presentation materials for monthly employee meetings (5-Minute Safety Talks).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in safety or related area, or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of TS 16949 and ISO 14001.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.