endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International manufacturing company located in Angola Indiana is looking for a Plant EH&S Manager that can provide leadership and coordination of plant activities related to the plant’s health, safety, and environmental program, including performance of the following essential duties:
- Managing compliance to company EH&S programs and policies
- Assists with preparation of government reports and permits/certifications
- Review plant projects to manage EH&S impacts
- Leads safety committees and awareness programs
- Bachelors Degree in Environmental Engineering, Occupational Health and Safety, Industrial Engineering, or a comparable degree ** An equivalent in combination of education and experience will be considered
- 4+ years EHS experience in manufacturing industry..
- CHMM (Certified Hazardous Materials Manager), CIH (Certified Industrial Hygienist) and CSP (Certified Safety Professional) certifications preferred.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.