endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Manufacturing Company located on the east side of Battle Creek is looking for a EH&S Coordinator
- This position manages all environmental and energy programs at the plant and ensures compliance with local, state and federal environmental rules, laws and regulations.
- Plant Leader for environmental - Manage and improve plant general recycling program &manage and promote environmental related procedures and training
- Air Permit Management - Ensure compliance - Review records, document findings for state records, highlight out of range areas and document reasons and corrective actions, audit records, create reports and maintain compliance records on following equipment:
- Emissions Testing - Track air emissions testing schedules
- Waste Management - Conduct weekly waste inspections of all storage areas
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred – 8+ years EH&S experience along with an associate degree will be considered in lieu of a Bachelors
- 4+ years’ experience in the environmental field at a manufacturing plant or similar experience.
- Knowledge of: ISO 14001 certification, ISO 50001 certification and program management