Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing company located in Fort Wayne Indiana is looking for an EH&S Coordinator
Will provide technical Environmental, Safety and Health support to the production team and will work with the EHSS Manager to develop, maintain, and protect health and safety standards in accordance with current Environmental, Health and Safety legislation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote a Safety Culture of Excellence through leading by example, coaching, & mentoring.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant legal rules and regulations
- Educate and oversee employees on health and safety procedures and regulations and intervene in unsafe activities or operations
- Always ensure the company is prepared to submit all the relevant health and safety documents
- Track the number of incidents and produce reports
- Monitor exposure to certain hazardous chemicals
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Health or similar relevant field preferred
- 5+ years EH&S (Health, Safety and/or Environmental) Leader / Coordinator experience
- Hands-on experience with performing audits and writing reports
- Capable of managing multiple projects
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.