6 months – immediate start
Our client is in the process of implementing SAP S/4 HANA and they are in need of an EDI consultant to provide support for their existing ERP production systems (i.e. Infor and Pdmain).
Daily Responsibilities are as follows:
- EDI Mapping
- Proficient in Oracle/Microsoft SQL Server Development (Read, Wright, Update, Stored Procedures, Function, Views, etc...)
- Ensures successful backend (ERP) processing for sending and receiving transactions
- Familiar with the following EDI Document types (850, 855, 810, 753, 754, 870, 940, 945)
- Transaction testing for validity and data integrity
- Determines, establishes and testing communication protocol
- Review EDI customer specification to complete new customer setup
- Works with EDI counterpart who represents the prospective trading partner.
- Facilitates the exchange and review of transaction specifications
- 5-10 years of hands-on EDI experience
- Experience Working with 3rd party EDI providers and setting up trading partner relationship
- Experience setting up AS2 connections
- Self-Starter, can work independently and troubleshoot issues