BCTG’s direct client is looking for a hands-on EDI Analyst for a 6+ month contract. Must be able to be onsite in Lyndhurst 2-3 days/week.
This person will help improve the current system, monitor electronic transactions, and correct any failures.
- React to issues and reduce the risk of system errors
- Map system and help data exchange of information
- Use EDI mapping tools and cross-reference tables
- Analyze user requirements and propose IT solutions based on knowledge of existing infrastructure
- Maintaining accurate records of transactions
- Monitor daily electronic information exchange and alerting issues
- Reduce the risk of system errors
Knowledge of document types, orders, invoices, ASN, in/outbound, batch, segments, guidelines, obligation files. Experience with interfaces and AS400 a must. Need to be able to read programs, help data flow through system.
Use Axtol for validation and Cleo Cloud for mapping.
Prior experience working for a Retail or CPG company is a nice to have.