BCTG’s direct client is looking for a hands-on EDI Analyst for a 6+ month contract.
This person will help onboard new customers as well as improve the current system, monitor electronic transactions, and correct any failures.
- Review EDI Customer Guidelines
- Review current EDI setup and application files
- Create Functional Specifications based on Customers Guidelines for Developers
- Work with 3rd party EDI providers SPS/Cleo to setup new mappings for required documents
- Test and validate Inbound/Outbound transmissions of various EDI documents
- Maintain accurate records of transactions
- Monitor daily electronic information exchange and alert of any issues
- Knowledge of common document types such as orders, invoices, ASNs, etc.
Experience SPS Commerce, SAP, mapping
- Experience with Cleo Cloud and/or SPS
- Someone who has previous RPG, RPG ILE experience and can analyze a program to see file/field usage
- Strong communications skills
- SAP Experience
Nice to Have
- Prior experience working for a Wholesale/Retail or CPG company
- GXS Catalog (Ability to validate and correct errors)