Executive Assistant/Office Administrator
A small/medium size professional services firm located in East Cobb is seeking a Executive Assistant to support the professional and personal needs of the CEO. This position requires someone with the ability to provide complete administrative assistance in a fast-paced work environment. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality are crucial to this role. The candidate must also be flexible, thick-skinned, highly detail oriented, well organized and have a positive mindset.
- Professional demeanor to work closely and intensively with one owner, exclusively Manage and plan the calendar of all appointments, conferences, meetings and other personal activities of CEO including organizing priorities and keeping them on track through scheduling, reminders, etc.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to create efficiencies with workflow
- Ability to keep pace with high volume of work, meetings, etc.
- Make educated and informed decisions when necessary
- Deal with deadline pressures and conflicting priorities
- Willingness to offer input in a proactive and confident manner
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications and general computer applications
- Create PowerPoint, Excel, and Word documents requiring advanced capabilities.
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
- Effective oral communication
- Thoroughness and detail oriented
- Use resources effectively to generate solutions; take initiative when resolving problems.
- Assertiveness to help CEO to prioritize and stay on schedule.
- Ability to follow direction, as well as anticipate needs.
- Take charge of additional duties as assigned.
- Great attitude
- Highly Energetic
- Strong initiative
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to follow through tasks until resolution
- Desire for a career as an executive assistant
- Competitive Salary 60k-70k
- 100% paid Full benefits package for EMPLOYEE & FAMILY consisting of: Medical, Dental, Vision etc.
- Paid holidays and PTO annually
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
Click here to apply online