Title: E-Commerce Associate Site Merchant
Reports To: E-Commerce Merchandise Manager
Location: Lyndhurst, NJ General Summary:
The Associate E-Commerce Merchandiser is a business owner responsible for ecommerce financial performance through visual site organization, product uploading, customer site experience and daily adjustments based on site analytics. They will partner with cross functional teams to successfully translate the business strategy, satisfying the financial, technological, and operational demands of the business.Position Responsibilities:
• Partner with buying teams to maintain in depth understanding of store assortment strategy through grow/maintain/decline categories, pricing architecture, and big ideas selling points and pricing strategy to drive strategic solutions to meet business needs.
• Monitor website on a daily basis to ensure that product is active on-line and appropriately displayed (image, copy, title, price, color, etc.). Work with cross functional operations, development, and creative teams to resolve any issues.
• Leverage BI site analytics to drive customer engagement, traffic, and conversion through product orientation, landing pages, promotion, and navigation features.
• Develop, analyze and deliver merchandise reporting. Use reporting to develop an in-depth understanding of online product performance and customer base and use available levers to drive business goals.
• Initiate testing of site content for improved customer experience and business improvement.
• Develop and maintain an on-line selling environment that highlights key product by season (i.e. Outfits page, Top Sellers Category, Clearance Center, Seasonal Gifts page, etc.)
• Engage digital marketing and social team on creative opportunities and focus to drive sales.
• Partner with marketing team to ensure deployed assets allow for optimal shopping experience (including but not limited to: styles match promotion, styles are live on site, and stories match merchandising strategy.) Identify problems and opportunities and respond accordingly, engaging cross functional teams where necessary.
• Collaborate with buying teams on online product opportunities.
• Maintain a keen awareness of the target customer through market data and competitive shopping analysis.
• Proactively seek out new opportunities to grow the business and further personal and professional development.Position Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 1-3 ecommerce experience or buying experience
• Strong business analysis skills
• Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Ability to build strong working relationships with cross functional teams
• Organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to multi-task
• Familiarity with web analytic tools (i.e. Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Google Analytics, ContentSquare)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to manage multiple projects and shift priorities
• Strong fashion point of view and understanding of the market#LI-JD1SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).Click here to apply online