Title: E-com Product Copywriter
Brand: Lucky Brand / Nautica
Location: New York, NY General Summary:
Nautica and Lucky Brand are seeking an E-com Copywriter to be a part of the Creative Marketing team in our NY office. This role is responsible for creating clear, descriptive, and on-brand copy for both Nautica and Lucky Brand’s e-commerce and wholesale partners. The e-com product copy is critical in conveying the quality, value, and design features of our product in a concise way as a marketing touchpoint for the customer’s journey online, and with your passion for apparel while maintaining brand integrity, you can enhance this brand/consumer relationship!Position Responsibilities:
• Oversee multi-brand e-commerce copy development and execution for product offerings.
• Write engaging copy that inspires and informs the customer about our brands’ products.
• Partner with Brand Copywriter and Creative Director to tell a compelling story about key initiatives, quality, performance features and benefits, or design details on our brand websites.
• Work with Wholesale Account managers to support digital wholesale businesses with product copy that maintains the integrity of the Nautica and Lucky Brand story and tone.
• Proofread, edit, and deliver/upload copy documents on digital commerce platforms.
• Attend line plan meetings and work with Merchant teams to understand key product stories and initiatives.Position Requirements:
• 1-2 years writing experience, apparel product experience preferred (ecommerce or catalogue).
• Content or on-line editorial copywriting experience.
• Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism or related field preferred.
• Excellent writing skills with knowledge of SEO to streamline copy in a concise and clear way.
• Ability to work under deadline pressure with excellent attention to detail.
• Culturally aware, with the insight and empathy to be inclusive on a global scale.
• Ability to multi-task, adapt and re-prioritize according to rapidly growing company needs
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)#LI-KT1SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).Click here to apply online