endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
• Support Billing Coordinators in implementation and maintenance of electronically billed client and matter information in any relevant system, including but not limited to: Elite 3E, eBillingHub, and various client e-billing vendor sites.
• Assist in maintenance of files on all electronically billed clients, including vendor contacts and instructions for e-billing.
• Assist in test submission of file format with e-billing vendor and request changes to file format when necessary.
• Monitor and track submission of e-bills for all clients who use various e-billing systems (including processing appeals and error message handling) and report next steps to Billing Coordinators.
• Summarize and report findings of monitoring/tracking of e-bills to E-Billing Supervisor.
• Handle any inquires or issues from Billing Coordinators, attorneys and secretaries regarding ebilling or eBillingHub including resolving rejected or short paid invoices.
• Assist attorneys and secretaries in understanding e-billing processes, policies and procedures.
• Collection responsibilities for e-billed invoices for assigned offices.
• Completes special projects and analysis as directed. Other duties as requested and assigned.
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of 4 years of related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in a large law firm or accounting firm is highly desirable.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook and a strong working knowledge of Excel.
• Extensive electronic billing experience is desired as well as familiarity with multiple E-Billing vendor systems.
• Knowledge of Elite software is highly desirable. Proven aptitude to learn new software applications.
• General knowledge of accounting principles and internal control concepts.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, probability, statistical inference and proportions to practical situations.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and be detail-oriented with strong follow-up methods.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines.
• Ability to exercise discretion with confidential and sensitive information.
• A strong client service approach and team orientation.
• Ability to speak effectively and respond to common inquiries or complaints from all levels of clients and professional and support staff.
• Interpersonal communication skills necessary to maintain effective relationships with partners, attorneys, clients and staff, and to exhibit a high degree of responsiveness, diplomacy and professionalism in these interactions.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.