Our client is an award-winning, internationally acclaimed digital solutions and technology service provider. With a track record of more than 20 years, they have become one of South Africa's leading providers of on-demand customer experience and digital solutions.Job Purpose:This a hybrid position for now, a
s the Dynamics 365 crm consultant, you will take ownership of driving the implementation CRM of Microsoft Dynamics 365 from end to end to ensure it provides the business with a 360 view of a customer and empowers sales, customer service and marketing to manager customer relationships and automation journeys.Duties and Responsibilities:
You are expected to actively work to understand the business needs across all departments to deliver a CRM that caters to all parts of the business with the goals of gaining complete customer visibility to enable the business to improve the customer experience from both a B2C and B2B perspective.
- Work with key stakeholders in and outside the business across the project including developers to implement the CRM successfully.
- Empower sales and marketing to be able to track and connect with new business leads and existing customers.
- Launch an easy customer service ticketing system, which can be managed within the CRM.
- Use data and insights to map the customer journey from on boarding to on-going nurturing.
- Process mapping experience.
- End to end campaign management across multiple channels (Email, SMS, Push, Social etc.)
- 5+ years with hands on experience working with Dynamics 365 CRM - Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a product line of enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management intelligent business applications.
- Ability to spin up new CRM instances, understand and apply best practice when developing workflows.
- Qualification in marketing, business, IT, or another relevant field added plus.
- Experience in an IT and/or call center environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to excite teams and communicate detailed CRM technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work in an agile environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
Market relatedWorking hours: Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm extra hours may be requiredShould you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202128 subject heading or email body.Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org