Surgo is recruiting for a Dutch Speaking QA Call Centre Agent to join their fast-growing QA team.Job Purpose:
Assisting in the smooth operation of QA in order to meet business, internal, and certification requirements; this may include gathering client requirements for the development of a QA plan, assisting the migration team in the implementation of the QA plan for new client processes, and ensuring consistent delivery on the QA program. Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance of qualityQualifications and Requirements:
- Grade 12
- Fluent in Dutch and English Language (Verbal and Written)
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in similar role or adequate experience and understanding pertaining to Quality Assurance
- Quality managing and monitoring experience within contact centre environment (Advantageous)
- Familiar with QA concepts and methodologies within a contact centre environment (Advantageous)
- Customer Service and Contact Centre experience (Advantageous)
- Intermediate to Advance knowledge and experience in Computer Hardware and Software such as Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
- Experience/ knowledge with implementation of QA Corrective action methods
- Well versant with on-line learning methods and tools.
- Ability to analyse data and familiar with ESAT monitoring / reporting (Advantageous)
- South African Citizenship / Valid Work Permit
- Clear Criminal record
- Above average Microsoft Office Tools capabilities: Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc. (or substitute programs)
- Excellent knowledge and navigation skills of all systems used directly and indirectly in Customer Service
- Assist in delivering process management rigor to ensure superior service
- Reviewing QA accordingly
- Support in development of process improvement and innovation strategies
- Assist with planning and execution of projects
- Build relationships with to drive improvements
- Facilitate sharing of best practices from within and outside the organisation
- Assist in planning and creating new coaching strategies
- Assist with coaching to ensure outliers meet the minimum requirements
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202057 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com .