Our client is recruiting for an experienced Dutch Speaking Customer Service Support Agent to join their remote team.
The role as Customer Service Support Agent:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Resolving customer queries via phone, chat and email
- Well versed in Dutch and English (spoken, read and written)
- National Senior Certificate / or equivalent qualification
- SA Citizen / Valid Work Permit
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience
- Ability to work remotely from home
- Ability to work shifts - 24/7 Rotational Shifts
- Market related, based on the level of experience
- Laptop and Wifi Dongle provided
- Shift Allowance
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202206 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .