Are you looking to work for a prestigious airline brand on various work streams providing assistance to passengers with pre & post flight departure travel-related queries in customer relations? Our client based in Cape Town is looking for Dutch
Speaking Customer Service Agents to service their Dutch
speaking customers world wide
- Work from home for a prestigious airport on various work Social media work streams
- Passenger assistance for airport travel-related queries in customer relations department in German & English languages
- Work on renowned airline reservations systems & handle social media written correspondence on various platforms daily
- Fully paid product and systems training provided
- Daily interactions with international passengers with queries and compliments
- Required to meet specific key performance indicators and meet expected client service levels
- Demanding and time-sensitive call centre environment
- Experience our multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from all over the world
Permanent residence permit/ South African ID holders onlyWork type
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202029 subject heading or email body.
- Working hours: Mondays – Sundays (06h00 – 22h00) with rotational weekend work
- Perm contract
- Remote work from home
- Shifts may be subject to change depending on client requirements
- Training (Paid): 4
- Salary:R130K (training), R140K (after training) and R160K (after probation) = R40K (retention bonus after 1 year completed service)
- Start date: 07 February 2022
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.