please email resumes to email@example.com
Summary of Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
• Meets and maintains all requirements related to holding a Commercial Driver License (CDL) within established time limits.
• Complies with and follows all State and Federal Highway Rules and Regulations.
• Ensures the proper loading and placement of product (including weight distribution) per load prior to transport.
• Ensures each load is properly and effectively secured to transport.
• Ensures all products are adequately protected from damage (including weather conditions) during transportation.
• Ensures Fleet Equipment is inspected and in good working order prior to use and is kept clean and in good working order during use.
• Supports the use of new technology and innovative equipment that is installed in the trucks.
• Presents professional, polite, efficient image at all times to customers, co-workers, supervisors, customs, law officers and the general public.
• Utilizes safe driving practices at all times.
• Prepare the materials for unloading at the destination point and supervises the unloading process.
• Immediately reports any problems or accidents to the Traffic Manager and appropriate Law Enforcement Officials.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED; or one to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• At least 21 years old
• Must have CDL with proper endorsements
• Thorough knowledge of traffic laws and defensive driving
• Safe driving record
• Must be able to pass DOT physical exam and drug test
• Subject to random drug and alcohol testing
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal