endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Automotive Company located in Toledo Ohio is looking for a Driveline System Engineer
- Lead design and development of new and innovative driveline products/systems from concept to production with emphasis on electrified product portfolio; includes responsibility for delivery of both mechanical and electrical systems
- Develop and implement product demonstration strategy, including vehicle-level drive evaluations
- Lead implementation of “end game” view of vehicle level integration that includes all attributes, and customer “why buys”
- Work in partnership with Program Management, Mechatronics and other business units to align and execute product strategy
- Lead generation of all engineering/quality documentation (DFMEA, DVP&R, BD, PD, Functional Safety, etc.)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years design experience in powertrain and/or body/chassis systems
- 3 years vehicle integration experience and/or ownership of vehicle level attributes and system level requirements
- Strong understanding of vehicle dynamics and vehicle level attributes / target-setting process; application experience as vehicle dynamics and/or vehicle integration engineer preferred
- Awareness of ISO26262 / Functional Safety and Requirements mgt. tools such as Doors, Polarion, VSEM, or Enterprise Architect; working knowledge with application experience preferred
- Strong experience creating quality documentation including DFMEA, BD, PD, IM, DVP&R, RDM, RCL, SDS, etc.; application experience with team leadership preferred