SRI Homes - Regent, the “R” in SRI Homes, is located near the airport in the South Central Alberta city of Lethbridge and has been building homes since the 1960’s. We are dedicated to building quality homes, thus bringing pride to both Regent and the homeowner.
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials
- Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the management team
- Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards
- Design and Drafting Technology, Civil Engineering Technology, or Architectural Technology diploma
- Experience with the most current versions of AutoCAD or B.I.M. software
- Familiarity with residential blue prints, building codes and/or a strong architectural background considered an asset
- Exceptional communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Exhibit strong problem solving skills
- Be proactive, show initiative, and work as a team member
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
- Long term, stable employment
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunity for growth
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or send resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.