Document Control Administrator
Recruitment Partners is working on the Trans Mountain Expansion Project (TMEP) and is searching for an experienced Document Control Coordinator for the project. This long-term contract role will be based out of Hope, BC and will require a 3 year commitment in an extremely demanding, fast-paced environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Executing the TMEP document control processes and procedures
- Verifying documents and adhering to project deliverables
- Coordinating with the project managers and team members
- Preparing and recording drawings and required documents
- Controlling new and revised documents
- Printing RFQ’s, RFP’s, PA’s and addenda’s etc.
- Uploading and filing documents into the internal filing system
- Reviewing and checking documents to ensure they meet the company and project requirements
- Providing support to the engineering team
- Requesting documents and drawings to be distributed
- Preparing drawings and documents for submissions to the clients and sub-contractors
- Preparing and issuing maintenance documentation
- Managing document folders, updating and keeping documents current
- Providing project administrative support to project team as required
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years of document control coordination for a large site is mandatory
- Experience with large pipeline projects will be considered an asset
- Experience using large ERP systems will be considered an asset
- CSTS-09 and OSSA certifications are required
- PSTS (Pipeline Safety Training System) is preferred
- Must be willing to take site specific orientations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail is required
- The ideal candidate would come from a high volume, fast-paced environment in the Pipeline/Oil and Gas/Construction industry
You can expect:
- A long-term 3 year contract with possibility of extension
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Julie Shepherd or Ioana Bucsa.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!