endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with a Global Manufacturing leader to find a Divisional Product Manager. The Divisional Product Manager is responsible for execution on growth strategies. This role ensures that the product categories within his/her scope are optimized so that they meet the ambitions of the company, deliver against the financial targets, and create products and concepts for the target customers. This individual is passionate about product, has an entrepreneurial spirit, can focus on execution, and can thrive in an environment that is fast paced and demands knowledge of all parts of the business. This position will create and manage various product categories, define market needs and consumer trends, and ensure flawless execution from cradle to grave.
- Own voice-of-customer activities to understand market need and key stakeholders, manage product launches, and distribution strategies. Key partner with Marketing to support advertising, digital content creation and creative input.
- Formulates and recommends strategic plans, roadmaps and objectives for marketing, product, service, and distribution activities.
- Creating plans and driving execution of marketing initiatives of products and services while working closely with sales/marketing to coordinate promotional programs, advertising support, product launches and distribution needs within the assigned products.
- Ensures that business meets crucial strategic plan elements including revenue and profitability, while maintaining adherence to budgeted spending parameters.
- Manages product development schedules to ensure critical launch windows are delivered on with the full complement of go to market support.
- Continually evaluates the timely adjustment of key strategies to meet changing economic and business environment conditions.
- Utilizes sales planning and market research to accomplish ongoing analysis of competitive products, selling techniques, consumer research, marketing legislation, new products, pricing and distribution.
- Recommends and executes new products, product modifications, and/or improvements based on market research, consumer feedback, market knowledge, and sales personnel information.
- Significant interactions with outside customers, coordinated with sales through extensive travel and event attendance, to include trade shows, customer presentations, dealer events, etc.
- Partners on service activities to assure that current and potential consumers receive high service levels.
- Administers pricing programs and policies, including quantity breaks, terms and conditions of sales.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering field. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role in comparable organizations requiring an in-depth knowledge of product management in aftermarket or consumer goods environment.
- Experience in the Automotive, Automotive Aftermarket or Commercial Vehicle sector.
- Attention to detail when evaluating products and program in development. Strong affinity for deeply understanding target audiences, customer needs, competitive landscape, and sales management processes.
- High energy with excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and various software programs. MS Project a plus.
- Excellent teamwork and teambuilding skills with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.