Our client, a leader in the technology industry, is looking for a Divisional Controller.
This person will be reporting directly to the VP Accounting and Finance.
- Responsible for coordinating, planning and reporting on financial activities
- Coordinates and prepares various monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Responsible for financial audits ensuring all requested information is of high accuracy and delivered timely
- Responsible for all financial policies and procedures in accordance to GAAP or IFRS
- Responsible for compliance with local, state and federal tax requirements and tax filings working with our external advisors
- Manages the production of the annual budget and forecasts as well as develops and monitors business performance metrics
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance
- 7-10 years of career progression
- Big 4 or large regional public accounting