Division Vice President VP of Trauma Services
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Division Vice President VP of Trauma Services for a great opportunity in the Eastern VA area. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 3-5 years of experience working in a Trauma Services Division in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Division Vice President VP of Trauma Services
- Establish an operational structure that incorporates and executes all functional elements of the trauma service line throughout the division via a programmatic and multi-disciplinary approach.
- Champion all service line planning and tracking via data from corporate and division dashboards and metrics
- Ensure dashboards and tracking tools measure key operational and clinical outcomes, aggregate and compare measurement of key stats across all facilities, and monitor service line P&L.
- Produce and present reports on key performance indicators and other significant benchmarking metrics, implement plans to address variability and poor performance
- Establish routine service line meetings at each facility and/or market
- Align initiatives in collaboration with a physician champion for each facility and/or market
- Assist in the development of clinical protocols that use evidence-based best practices to provide consistency in the performance of cardiovascular services across the division
- Carries out the strategic and long-range planning for the Division and CSG Trauma Services
- Participates in the development of goals and objectives for trauma services that are in alignment with the HCA Trauma Service line, hospital, division and group strategic plans
- Defines standards of Trauma care for nursing and patient care services which promote a multidisciplinary approach to coordination of patient care, meets regulatory and legal standards and integrates evidence based practice
- Advises and consults on new development, trauma center survey readiness, performance metrics and research activities
- Collaborates with the Trauma Registry Director in registry activities that promote data integrity and reporting performance metrics across the enterprise trauma centers
Requirements of the Division Vice President VP of Trauma Services
- Master's, MBA or MHA Preferred
- Must be RN licensed
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, business administration or healthcare administration
- Five (5) Years of progressive responsible business and financial leadership
- Five (5) years of hospital industry experience including strategic planning analysis and support, business development due