Position: Division Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
If you’re looking for an advancement in your career and interested in using your experience with Pharmaceutical & Institutional Building. I have a great opportunity for you!! My client is a Commercial General Contractor with an office located north of Atlanta Metro area, they are looking to add a Division Manager to their team. They are recognized as an award-winning contractor globally. They take pride in their people and the work they produce!! This company has enjoyed success for decades and is continuing to experience growth and expanding their team. Compensation package commensurate with experience, health benefits and more!
• At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager
• A degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Business is preferred, MBA is a PLUS!!
• A general Commercial Construction background including Industrial, Pharmaceutical, BioScience Laboratories and Institutional building
• Ability to manage projects up to $25 million each
• Experience with Design/Build, CM at Risk
• LEED Certification is a plus!!
• Ability/flexibility to travel within designated region
• High level of professionalism and ability maintain relationships with owners, architects, engineers and subcontractors
• Previous experience leading managing Pharmaceutical & Manufacturing projects; ground up and renovation/additions
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate. Please upload your resume to begin the interview process for further consideration.