Division Director Vice President VP of Clinical Education
Southern, NV area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Division Director Vice President VP of Clinical Education for a great opportunity in Southern, NV area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3+ years of experience working in a Clinical Education/Management in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Division Director Vice President VP of Clinical Education
- Vice President of Clinical Education is responsible for the execution of strategies to advance clinical education structures and processes in the assigned division and facilities that support all lines of business in executing healthcare's nursing and clinical agenda
- The VP of Clinical Education drives positive change by providing leadership through performance improvement strategies that advance and support clinical education throughout the healthcare, leading to enhanced quality and financial outcomes.
- The VP of Clinical Education uses broad enterprise and segment influence and builds alliances with corporate, division, facility, and the Clinical Education team to successfully execute healthcare’s clinical education agenda.
- Performing other duties assigned as a Division Director Vice President VP of Clinical Education.
Requirements of the Division Director Vice President VP of Clinical Education
- 3 years' of Clinical Management nursing experience leadership required
- 5 years' of Clinical Management nursing experience required
- BSN required
- MSN preferred
- RN Licensed in Nevada (CA preferred)
- RN-BC preferred