Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of Lethbridge Northern Irrigation District.
- Operation and Supervision of the Engineering department Functions and Staff for efficient completion of projects.
- Manage Design and Construction of Irrigation Pipelines, Canals, and Structures
- Implementation of the Irrigation Rehabilitation Program (IRP) and adherence to District Safety Program for construction projects.
- Input and Adherence to Engineering department and Construction project Budgets.
- Work collaboratively with the Management Team and Board of Directors.
- Prepare and Present Proposals and Reports.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Civil Engineering with Professional Engineer designation with Irrigation experience or knowledge desirable.
- Excellent Leadership skills with competency in HR functions.
- Strong Communication and ability to handle difficult situations with Tact and Diplomacy.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, & GPS.
- Superior Project Management and Construction Supervision
- Professional Presentation and Conduct in the workplace.
- Stable work environment with long term employees.
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement within the organization.
- Expanding Irrigation district - Leader in Water conservation.
- Team-based, Supportive environment.
- Fulfilling and Challenging
- Comprehensive Benefit package.
- Competitive Compensation.
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard