Thunder Bay - At this point, we are looking for a change management candidate who can lead a healthcare team of 200+ people. Ironically, we are not necessarily looking for healthcare experience. What we want are your strategic, leadership and creative skills. We need you to solve "root cause" issues and make the team more efficient, fun and customer focused. Salary is negotiable but budgeted at $115,000. Your work on our Thunder Bay team will directly result in a better quality of life for hundreds of people, many of whom may be related to your neighbours, friends and family. Your work will help Paramed to:
Optimize e.g. schedule more time with patients
Standardize e.g. introduce best practices
Organize e.g. update digital records and patient information
ABOUT THE ROLE
Would you like to help lead business transformation? We are looking for a strong and experienced Leader who will be responsible for managing all operational and clinical aspects of a large community care operation. We want someone that is passionate about continuous improvement, business transformation, exceptional experience delivery and can drive organizational effectiveness. You are an incredible People Leader and motivator of teams, who wants to make a difference within the growing Healthcare Industry.
- Continuous improvement to lead the optimization of service delivery, people and processes within the District
- A vision for Customer Service delivery that sets Paramed apart in the Home care Industry
- Improve revenues by increasing funder opportunities and private pay as well as market and promote ParaMed across the District
- Monitor clinical, employee, financial, operational, quality and contractual Key Performance Indicators against standards and ensure we are meeting or exceeding targets/develop action plans to meet targets.
- Analyze trends and recommend/implement actions to positively improve client experience, employee experience, and clinical and business outcomes
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive succession plan within your operations and provide the learning tools and opportunities for the team to meet that plan
- Strong Leadership for the Management Team, inspire and motivate the district to continuously improve
- Develop strong relationships with the funder in order to develop an in-depth understanding of the needs of the funder in your area. Liaise with funder for contract monitoring and development of new services etc.
- Assess and understand opportunities for regional expansion
- Identify and coordinate new business opportunities both within the funder and outside the funder structure (such as new opportunities)
- Seven to ten years of progressive experience in management; with at least two years of Director Level experience
- Proven business transformation experience
- Strong track record in leading development and integration of profitable business, customer experience and marketing strategies
- Strong client and employee focused approach to management
- Demonstrated ability to handle all aspects of operations and oversee information systems.
- Must have a solid knowledge of the principles, practices and methods of business development, operations, service delivery, customer and employee experience, financial management and control, program development, implementation and evaluation, and human resources practices.
- Exceptional interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Ability to deal with difficult situations with grace
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Strong entrepreneurial and marketing skills
- Deep change management experience with the ability to motivate and drive change.
- Strong level of perseverance to ensure delivery of goals and objectives are met
- Optimistic and passionate leadership style
Primarily Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm LOCATION -
Thunder Bay - 91 S. Cumberland St., Thunder Bay, ON P7B 6A7SALARY
- Up to $115,000 based on experience, plus benefits.
ABOUT PARAMEDSince 1974, ParaMed Home Health Care has been caring for people in their homes, offering a full range of home health care services including personal care, homemaking, therapy and nursing services. But beyond the medical and personal support, ParaMed offers more to our clients by not just considering their condition but their character. Our ability to successfully match caregivers with clients has allowed us to grow into the largest home care team in Canada. With over 10,000 staff members and 75,000 clients, we ensure our clients receive a familiar face and dignified care.CONTACT: Jeff Richmond email@example.com 1-866-222-6400For additional information please go to: https://www.nafor.com/paramed.html
Please apply using the links on this page or directly at www.nafor.com/jobsParamed encourages applications from all qualified applicants and is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Jeff Richmond at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 416-238-6400.Click here to apply online