endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is working with a leading manufacturing leader to assist them in finding and Operations Manager for their distribution facility. The Operations Manager is responsible for managing warehouse personnel, quality inspection, purchasing, maintenance of equipment, safety, and environmental requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the facility with a results driven mindset focused on safety, quality, and continuous improvement to meet customer demand and division goals.
- Responsible for compliance to health, safety, and environmental regulation.
- Champion continuous improvement program and Enterprise System across the business.
- Provides leadership and employee development through the effective selection of talent, performance management, training/development, coaching/mentoring and motivation of employees in alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Directs staffing levels and facility requirement forecasts. Reports & analyzes the facilities’ performance.
- Promotes company values across the organization and conducts oneself in perfect alignment with same values.
- Responsible for managing inventory levels with purchasing and physical inventory with finance.
- Understand and ensure customer specific requirements, as related to your function are met.
- Other projects/responsibilities as assigned by leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive warehouse experience.
- A minimum of 2 years overall leadership responsibility of operations
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience managing people. A proven track record of implementing and successfully executing strategies to build and sustain high performance work environment.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with continuous improvement and lean manufacturing.
- Knowledge and/or experience with OSHA preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership effectiveness with emotional intelligence. Must be an effective change leader; balances consistency with flexibility and willing to change ideas in the face of new information
- Strong PC aptitude in a Windows environment required; specifically, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point).
- Must demonstrate an ability to work independently and be detail and project oriented.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient knowledge of ERP systems to effectively manage the business
- Views problems from a total business perspective, considering economic opportunity, required investment, risks and anticipated paybacks. Seeks out data from several sources to make informed decisions.
- Ability to organize, communicate, and accurately report information within all levels of the organization.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.