endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Distribution Operations Manager
- We are hiring a DC Manager for our clients main manufacturing hub. This distribution facility ships products within North America.
Distribution Operations Manager
- Ensure that product being shipped meets or exceeds quality standards and service is kept to a maximum.
- Develop and maintain constructive positive relationships with sales and customer service, being a direct contact for any distribution needs.
- Work together with all departments to achieve the most productive cost-effective process, using a customer/supplier relationship format.
- Set forth and maintain the annual budget by setting forth internal metrics, on a monthly basis, so that performance can be measured.
- Maintain and execute the On-Time Service metric, by working together with all internal and external suppliers coordinating any deviations within the normal process.
- Manage fleet of trucks
- Pick and pack
- Handle replenishment for all other DC’s throughout country,
- Provides direction and supervision to warehouse associates.
- Assumes responsibility for all facility receiving and shipping operations.
- Order fulfillment
- Maintains daily and monthly logs on controlled substances stocked, sold, returned, and received.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
- Assists with cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Develops and implements detailed plans for suppliers and warehousing, ensuring that warehouses are staffed on time with the appropriate amounts of materials. Ensure that product availability is appropriate to demand and adjusted seasonally as needed. Minimize out of stock orders.
- Responsible for inventory strategies, budgets/projections, reviewing obsolescence risk and customer service levels to ensure achievement of goals.
- Manage the ERP system to drive operational performance
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or combination of education and experience.
- Experience: Five years’ experience in shipping, warehousing, and transportation. Experience in a supervisory capacity.
- 10+ years of leadership experience within a distribution center
- P&L Responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication and managerial skills.
- Take charge attitude.
- Able to motivate, direct and delegate.
- Excellent human relation skills needed.
- Excellent leadership skills using the Basic Principles or appropriate leadership guidelines.
- Experience in warehouse, transportation, and managerial role.
- Computer skills within Word and Excel required.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.