Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your expertise to manage supervisors and employees in the Warehouse Operations, Sales, Credit and Administration. You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units as you carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. You will also be responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees, as well as addressing complaints and resolving problems in the company.
- One of the largest distributors of building materials in North America
- This organization serves the residential and industrial new-construction and remodeling markets
- This organization has been in business since the 1930's
Benefits & Features:
- Salary Bonus Potential of 20%
- aggressive organization with excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, and benefits
- Baltimore is where Babe Ruth was born. Today his memory is honored in Baltimore by the Babe Ruth Museum.
- Access to transportation by train, Amtrak, airlines (Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport)
- 40 Miles away from DC