Director of Warehousing
- Direct the activities of the central warehousing and logistics responsibility ensuring all service, cost, quality, productivity and other KPI’s are achieved.
- Support development of Warehousing and Logistics strategy.
- Develop, maintain and manage effective 3PL relationships.
- Develop and lead cost savings initiatives and ensure spend is within budget.
- Lead or assist with supply chain projects and initiatives as required. Track project deliverables utilizing appropriate tools.
- Provide the business leadership in any ERP, WMS, TMS, or other supply chain systems initiatives from requirements gathering to successful implementation.
- Keep up to date with advances in supply chain management enabling technology.
- Internal Collaborations: All levels of company leadership including Marketing, Sales, Distribution, Purchasing, Finance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regulatory Quality Assurance and RD&A.
Qualifications and skills
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in a field such as Supply Chain or Business is required. Graduate degree is preferred.
•7+ years of senior management experience preferably in a manufacturing environment, in a food & beverage company.
•Demonstrated people leadership. This leader Manages four direct reports and their teams.
•Experience managing internal 3PL warehouse operations.
•Excellent understanding of MRP systems and SAP and their use in scheduling.
•Strong knowledge of Food production supply chain principles as it relates to GMP, FDA, and Department of Agriculture regulations.
•Superior technical and business writing skills.
•Demonstrated team-oriented leadership, decision-making, problem solving, organizational, and systems-related skills.
•Approximately 25%-35% travel required.
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online