endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Director of Treasury - Strategy is responsible for the strategic leadership and management in the areas of capital markets, debt compliance, risk management, bank, and rating agency management. This individual must develop and maintain strong relationships with external and internal counterparties that support corporate finance activities. Acts as a strategic partner for monitoring and communicating an ongoing understanding of the changing economic, legal, regulatory, and financial environments across all areas of corporate finance, and treasury.
- Monitor and analyze FX, gold, interest rate, and counterparty credit exposures; analyze, update, and recommend strategies for mitigating such risks (e.g., hedging), and manage them on an ongoing basis.
- Oversee and coordinate overall monthly process, working with the merchandise planning, accounting, and FP&A to oversee hedge compliance to ensure appropriate accounting treatment, maintain proper documentation and provide quarterly reports of exposures and hedges.
- Prepare analysis, presentations and reports for executive management and Board related to various aspects of capital markets and corporate finance, including leverage, cash flow, share repurchases, dividends, and hedging. • Support the Business as an adviser, particularly with respect to capital markets strategies and initiatives, optimizing capital structure and capital allocation.
- Assist the Treasurer in developing and maintaining bank and rating agency relationships.
- Ongoing monitoring of debt portfolio to ensure compliance with applicable regulations, liquidity requirements and covenants.
- Support oversight of UK pension plan, communications with the Trustees and initiatives to fund and de-risk the plan.
- Support management on special projects and initiatives, as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA Preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in finance, accounting, or analytical treasury roles for a global organization.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in hedging commodities.
- Minimum 4 years of managing a team.
- Treasury management systems/tools experience preferred.
- Possesses exceptional analytical skills which have been demonstrated throughout career.
- High capacity to manage ambiguity.
- Possesses strong aptitude to present at the executive level requiring advanced oral and written skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate in initiatives and tasks involving change management
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.