Director of Trauma
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Director of Trauma for a great opportunity in the Pensacola, FL area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years current experience working in acute care hospital in the Emergency Trauma department and 3+ years of experience working in a Trauma unit in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Director of Trauma
- Educates staff, physicians, and ancillary services regarding hospital, divisional and unit specific policies and procedures.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Critical Care program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
- Troubleshoot/problem solves systems’ problems related to rescue/trauma center communication and transportation systems.
- Provide consultative services to health care providers, administrators, and health care consumers
Requirements of the Director of Critical Care
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required Masters degree strongly preferred
- BLS Required RN License
- 5+ years current experience working in acute care hospital with Trauma Registry experience
- 3+ years of experience working in an ER management role
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Must be able to work independently
- Detail oriented and must be able to organize and complete work under deadlines.
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care