Director of Telemetry / Pediatrics
Eastern NC area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Director of Telemetry / Pediatrics for a great opportunity in the Eastern NC area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and 3+ years of experience working in a Telemetry and Pediatrics Department in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Director of Telemetry / Pediatrics
- Has responsibility and authority, under the direction of the Administrative Director and CNO, to manage departmental operations on a continuous basis (24/7), this includes financial and human resources.
- Must be able to plan and lead department based on the identified needs of the patient population served and the organization.
- Must be able to proactively identify opportunities to improve and develop proposed solutions
- The Director of Telemetry assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Telemetry Department
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Telemetry program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials, and budgets of the Telemetry Department
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families, and all members of the Telemetry team
Requirements of the Director of Telemetry / Pediatrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required
- RN licensure in North Carolina or compact state
- 5 years’ experience as an RN with 3-5 years in nursing management/leadership in telemetry or critical care
- Ability to create a positive work environment
- Ability to lead and inspire
- Experience leading performance improvement opportunities in quality metrics, workforce engagement, and patient experience
- Knowledgeable regarding budget and productivity