endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
We have 2 opening covering two different aspects of HR
The first role is:
Director of People and Culture
- Training and OD
- Recruiting and retention
- Talent development
The second role is more of a HR Compliance Director
- Comp and benefits
The HR Manager provides practical, consistent, and proactive support, direction, and advice to other managers on HR procedure, policy, best practice, employment rewards, benefits, and legislation to facilitate in achieving objectives of the organization. The HR Manager performs human resources management duties related to recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, termination, and career development.
- Progressive HR experience in generalist type positions
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Develop and administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel
- Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the department.
- Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all nonexempt and exempt personnel; conducts new employee orientation; monitors career pathing program, employee relations counseling.
- Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, procedures, to effect continual improvement in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Liaise with other functional/department managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes, and achievements.
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions and implement programs and policies.
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs.
- Actively participates in annual budget planning/labor forecasting process with business partners.
- Performs talent acquisition for location, prescreens candidate applications and resumes for required skills; experience and knowledge to fit position requirements. Makes referrals to hiring manager and ensures efficient turn-around activity.
- Leverages on-line recruiting resources; employee referrals; network referrals; etc. to identify and recruit “best in class” talent.
- Facilitates process of candidate selection; interviewing; job offer; background check and candidate on-boarding details.
- Facilitates New Employee Orientation program for new hires.
- Remains current on trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to compete in market and within industry.
- Leads and/or supports annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance management; merit and bonus awards; benefits enrollment; etc.
- Evaluates issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solution and program designs i.e. training to address certain needs.
- Partners with Payroll; HRIS; and Compensation and Benefits functions as needed to provide solutions and support for employees.
- Partners with Vice President of Human Resources and appropriate leaders to grow the capacity of the organization’s key talent to include high potential identification via Leadership Reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business-related field preferred. Equivalent relevant experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- 10+ of HR experience
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of HR including employment law & compliance requirements
- Proven management and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proven knowledge of recruiting components
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Demonstrated project management skills
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.