Director of Surgical Services
Northern NM area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Surgical Services Director for a great opportunity in the Northern NM area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital in the Surgical Services department and 2+ years of experience working in a Surgical Services unit in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Director of Surgical Services
- Assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Surgical Services Department
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Surgical Services program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
- Responsible for the department’s operational excellence by ensuring the delivery of quality services in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and professional standards.
- Actively participates in service, departmental, and hospital-wide committees as assigned, providing ongoing communication to those one represents
- Perform other duties of Surgical Services Director
Requirements of the Director of Surgical Services
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN required
- Masters degree preferred
- RN licensed
- 5+ years of Clinical experience
- 2+ years of Supervisory experience