Director Of Surgical Services
Gratia Healthcare Network has a immediate need for a Director of Surgical Services. This growing practice is seeking a full-time RN that can add good patient care and increased awareness to the surgical servcies.
* Monthly + Annual Bonus
* Relocation Assistance
* Paid Time Off
* Electronic Charting
* CE Reimbursement
* Tuition Reimbursement
Our primary role is to help our patients, residents, and clients gain and maintain as much control and independence in their lives as possible. We emphasize strengths, not limitations. We provide the appropriate setting and level of care that enable individuals to reach their highest functional level. We do so while preserving each person’s dignity and sense of well-being.
Gratia Healthcare Network consists of providers and clinical professionals. Our comprehensive suite of services includes, but is not limited to, concierge medicine, LOP based care, direct patient care, case studies, clinical research, review, and quality.
* EOE / All candidates considered
Education, Training, and Experience Needed
- a Bachelor's degree in a health care related discipline,
- at least two (2) years of full-time surgical nursing experience in a hospital of similar size, and
- at least one (1) year of experience in a hospital senior management position that included supervisory responsibility.
- Must possess and maintain a valid license as a Registered Nurse issued by the State of California Board of Registered Nurses
- Must possess and maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) certificate
Please send resume or attach to this application.
Human Resources: HR@GratiaHealthcare.com