Director of Surgical Services
Full-Time opportunity for the right candidate.
This is a director-level position and requires management of a broad range of patients with specific training and experience in handling the Surgical Services needs of all. If you enjoy beautiful scenery, high quality of life, great outdoor activities, and are looking to take the next step in your career, we want to speak with you!
Great Pay, Comprehensive Benefits, Relocation Assistance
This highly skilled surgical team consists of Board-Certified Physicians with a wide array of expertise and specialties. Our operating room team is a welcoming group of Surgical Techs, RN Circulators, and RNFAs that provide outstanding care.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Current MT Nursing License
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification is Required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification is Required
- Two or more years of perioperative experience
- ACLS and BLS Certifications within six months of hire
- Operating Room Experience
- CNOR Certification
- Scrub Experience
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
To learn more about this opportunity please apply now with a clean copy of your CV or send it directly to the email listed below.
Matt Morgan Recruiter