We have a great opportunity for a Director of Supply Chain for our client who works globally in the consumer packaging and medical device/healthcare markets. The ideal candidate will have experience in the following;
- Manages Departments and Functional areas of the company as assigned, which would normally include: Warehousing/Distribution/Receiving, Materials Management, Planning, and Customer Service.
- Develop a work environment and teams that are safe, inclusive and diverse.
- Verify that all members of Supply Chain team are knowledgeable of all company policies related to safety, quality and HR and follow these in day-to-day execution of their duties and responsibilities.
- Directs all Supply Chain departments as assigned, ensuring effective actions are being undertaken to constantly improve Supply Chain performance. Provides reports to subordinates and management interpreting results and recommended actions for improvement.
- Develops, monitors and reports on Supply Chain performance within functional areas as well as Supply Chain goals and KPIs.
- Hires, develops, appraises and (as required) terminates staff effectively. Retains qualified personnel in all direct reports and recommends compensation plans.
for more detailsClick here to apply online