Our client is a biotech company that has developed innovative technology (Organ-on-a-chip) for pre-clinical studies. They are seeking a Director of Services to oversee their CRO business unit.
- Provide scientific oversight to all service projects from multiple Organ-on-Chip areas (e.g. model: liver, intestine, kidney, etc./application: toxicity, pharmacokinetics, etc.)
- Responsible for overseeing the technical conduct of a study as well as for the interpretation, analysis, documentation, and reporting of results
- Draft and/or oversee all SOWs and agreements for service contracts
- Oversee and/or draft scientific documents such as study reports, protocols, and SOPs
- Plan and/or design studies to generate high quality scientific results and generate revenue
Please apply on line if interested in learning more about this opportunity.