Director of Sales
- Prepares and updates sales forecasts covering projected new-business sales, bookings, proposal activity and investment requirements by customer and/or program. Works with cross functional teams to initiate and direct new business proposal efforts and new programs. Provides appropriate weekly and monthly internal reports to management regarding forecast and actual orders & sales.
- Ensures customer relationships are effectively developed and managed to achieve business’s growth and profitability objectives. Understand and ensure customer specific requirements are met.
- Develops marketing plans, sales strategies and action plans to identify and land targets of opportunity. Plan and direct sales activity for assigned markets to meet business commitments.
- Recruit, train, coach and develop a high-performance sales team to drive sales and market growth.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to support business in achieving business sales objectives aligned to strategy, including specific market segments – new and existing.
- Coordinates with functional support resources to build a team approach aimed at meeting sales objectives - delivering quality products, services and solutions, on time to ensure top quartile customer satisfaction.
- Develop key client relationships individually to sell the full complement of products and services of Molding Solutions, to meet overall market sales and profitability objectives.
- Negotiates the best value for products and services sold in accordance with policies and objectives.
- Performs duties as assigned by management in accordance with the Company Values and Code of Ethics.
- Minimum of 7+ years of progressive commercial/sales experience, with a minimum 5 years in managing a high-performance sales team/organization.
- Ability to understand written and verbal requirements, specifications, instructions and inquiries from customers.
- Strong familiarity with CRM, account management, sales funnel management, etc.
- Strong commercial / business acumen with ability to convey our value proposition and total solutions capability to new and existing customers.
- Strong analytical skills and has ability to make recommendations and influence decisions based on data analysis and metrics.
- Ability to interpret customer concepts or challenges and make appropriate application and solution recommendations.
- Strong competency in negotiating, influencing skills, strategic planning, effective execution of plans relative to growth.
- Emotionally intelligent change agent with the demonstrated ability to facilitate and manage change effectively.
- Strong leadership and people engagement skills; proven ability to lead by example and manage using leadership effectiveness (EI). Excellent motivational skills.
- Acts with a sense of urgency to drive results, a proven ability to influence, build commitment and engage employees, colleagues and management.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with global Sales team and all levels in the organization.
- Impeccable integrity; superior interpersonal skills; able to communicate and engage employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time to customers, suppliers, and other locations.
- Bachelor’s degree required - preferably in sales management or related discipline.
- MS or MBA desirable.
Click here to apply online